My First Prayer Journal
Establishing a prayer routine has many benefits for children, including reducing anxiety, creating calm in a busy day, and cultivating gratitude.
- Let this journal be a place where your child can express himself or herself in prayer.
- Each prayer page has space to note the date and the following: ''Dear God, Hi! It's me. Today I'm thinking about: _____ I want to pray for: _____. And I want to say 'thank you' for: ____. Amen.''
- Journal also includes selected prayers and Scripture for children.
- Sweet woodland animal illustrations throughout.
- 144 pages.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- Elastic band place holder.
- Acid-free /archival paper.
- Inside back cover pocket.