All the Fish in the World Book
What makes a fish a fish?
- Trout thinks he knows the answer. ''That's easy! Fish have fins, gills, scales, are shaped like me, and live underwater.''
''Not so fast,'' answers Mudskipper. ''What about a clingfish? They don't have any scales. Or a hagfish? They don't have any fins. Or what about me? I live in and out of the water!''
- As Trout and Mudskipper explore below and above the world's waters, they are introduced to a multitude of fish in various shapes, colors, and sizes, forcing Trout to rethink his notion of what a fish is.
- Maybe there is a vast watery world of unimagined possibilities (like a walking fish, or a fish with a transparent head!).
- And maybe, just maybe, there's not just one way to be a fish but many, many ways!
- 32-page full-color picture book with dust jacket.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Picture book measures 8-3/4'' wide x 11-1/4'' high.