My Love for You
The love between a mother and her offspring knows no bounds in this timeless and beautiful bedtime storybook.
- From hippos and tigers, to penguins and people, a universal bedtime ritual is shared.
- ''My love for you is like a stream, flowing wide, and long, and deep. My love for you is just as long. Now hush-a-bye to sleep.''
- It can take more than a few tries, but in the end, with a mother's heartfelt profession of love, little ones are finally eased into their dreams.
- Ages 3 to 8.
- Full color picture book.
- Hardcover with dust jacket.
- 8-3/4'' wide x 11-1/4'' high.
- 32 pages.
Cristina Petit has been a primary school teacher for over 20 years. She is an author and illustrator of over 90 books, which have been translated into multiple languages worldwide. She lives in Italy with her husband and 3 children. Carlotta Passarini is the illustrator of several Italian children's books. This is her first book to be translated into English. She attended the Arcangeli Art School in Bologna, and graduated with a degree in Architecture, followed by a Ph.D. in Urban Architectural Design from the University of Florence. She lives and works in Italy.